Wednesday, February 02, 2005

[info] California real estate broker license

As in most states, CA has two types of real estate license. A Salesperson license and a Broker license. Only a broker can independently conduct a real estate transaction.

Interesting thing is, normally you would have to get a Salesperson's licenese first, then accumate 2 years of working experience in real estate to qualify to apply for Brokers license.

But if you have a 4-year college degree, you can skip right to applying for Brokers license. Who knew that diploma has some use? (These guys let you borrow the text books for a fee and course prices are the cheapest that I can find so far) (The California Department of Real Estate)