- 10 Graham Cracker, finely crushed- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted/softened
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Servings: Makes about 12 mini pies
- Combine all crust ingredients together, and press into mini-muffin cups with cup liners
- Bake for 8 minutes at 350F
- Some pies may puff up after baking. Press them flat again.
- Combine all filling ingredients together, and spoon into each mini shell
- Bake for 2 minutes at 350F
Store: At room temperature
- Can top with crushed peanuts. Shredded coconut will probably work great.
- Don't top with powdered sugar. Will get absorbed by filling and looks bad.
- Should try adding in some additional Marshmallow creme at the very end to create marbled effect.
- Can combine ingredients in a shallow mixing bowl with just a spoon. Nice little arm workout and that
- Recipe can be eye-balled, and crust and filling can be adjust to taste- Regular salted butter works fine in this trial. Key is not to overmelt. If butter melted to clear then re-start with new butter
- Melt butter and chocolate in microwave. Key is to use 10 to 15 seconds at low power and stir in between as ingredients warm up and not overmelt. Total time of course depends on amount and coldness of ingredients.
- Used Honey Graham Cracker in this trial and crushed it using food processor. Very easy.